HEC – Higher Education Certificate is a one year full-time bridging programme designed to take care of:-
- ‘A’ Level leaver who could have attained only one principal pass and yet he/she desires to join the University for a Bachelor Degree
- ‘A’ Level leaver who attained only two subsidiaries and yet he/she desires to join the University for a Diploma programme
- And International Applicants whose Education system is less by one year.
HEC is classified into three categories to allow students specialize in second semester as below;
- HEC Arts option-Humanities for those who would like to pursue programmes such as Development studies, Social works and social Administration, Human resource management, Theology etc.
- HEC physical sciences option for those who would like to pursue science programmes such as Information Technology/Computer Science, Bachelor of Science with education( sub divided into various programmes inform of combination) etc.
- HEC Biological sciences option is for those who would like to pursue biological science related programmes such as: Bachelor of Sciences with Education(sub divided into various programmes inform of combination), Medicine, Agricultural Science etc.
HEC fee is 450,000Ugx Four hundred and fifty thousand shillings only. View other functional fees listed in the under graduate programmes fee.
HEC tuition fee is 450,000Ugx (Four hundred and fifty thousand shillings) only per semester. View other functional fees listed in the under graduate programmes fees structure below.
Kumi University has highly equipped laboratories(computer, physical and biological), High speed-free internet, quality education, parental staffing, E-Library, alongside many scholarship opportunities funded by south Korean Christian missionaries.
WhatsApp or Call us on 0787-169-149, 0742413013 OR 0782632739