We are happy to welcome you to Kumi University (KUMU) and motivated by the number of applicants admitted for external programme. We look forward to sharing experiences, learning, exploring, and growing together.
I know we were all in the difficult time of Covid -19 pandemic coupled with high inflation rates, however we still need to observe strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures for the greater good of our health because Covid-19 still exists.
This particular face one (1) for the Academic Year 2022/23 will commence on 13th August, 2022 and run upto 2nd September, 2022 .The session will run for 4 weeks with orientation for first years inclusive.
As a University our mission is to provide holistic education tailored at transforming individuals and communities, I therefore advice the New Students to take full advantage of the opportunities that we offer like a loving and caring atmosphere, free and fast Wi-Fi to facilitate your learning, well equipped clinic in case of ill-health.
Please do register first with the administration before settling down for the academic Programmes as follows:
• Report to the Account’s office with your Bank Payment Slip.
• Be given a Clearance Form / Receipt.
• Register with the Office of the Registrar as you present the clearance form/ Receipt.
• Finally register with the office of the Dean of Students who may refer you to the Warden for Accommodation.
- Request for Internet access voucher from Dean’s office
- Make sure you update dean of students office with your working Email address.
- The University only provides Accommodation without Meals.
- Best Wishes and a Happy Stay in the University.
Adengu David Emmanuel