Admission requirements are as follows;
- Degree ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes obtained in the same sitting or a diploma from a recognized institution.
- Diploma ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least 1 principal pass or a certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate – ‘A’ Level with 5 passes including English and Mathematics or Four credits.
- Direct entry scheme ‘O’ AND ‘A’ Level.
- Pre – university – A bridging course for international students for 6 months.
- Diploma scheme
- Certificate scheme
Application forms can be obtained from:
- Our website htttp://www.kumiuniversity.ac.ug
- University Main Campus, 8 KM along Kumi-Ngora Road.
- ETOP FM – Soroti
- Unity F.M – Lira
- OPG FM – Mbale
- KTR FM – Kapchorwa,
- Continental F.M – Kumi and
- Dokolo F.M – Dokolo
- You can also Apply Online on our Website
For more information, please contact Academic Registrar’s Office on:
Telephone Number: 0392-001391 Or E-mail email@example.com./firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms shall be picked FREE, from the above Radio Stations and payment of 25,000/= will be made when handing in the completed form in the university.