- ADMISSION REGULATIONS
All inquiries about admissions should be addressed to:
The Academic Registrar,Kumi University,P.o Box 178 Kumi,Uganda .
Application forms are obtained from:
- The Main Campus after Paying a non refundable fee of 25,000 ugsh.
- The University Home page download: [wpdm_file id=1]
- Notification: Application forms can be downloaded on-line and payments can be done on the day of submission
Duly filled forms must be returned to the Academic Registrar’s office as soon as possible.
New students are admitted in January,and August each year.
- A minimum of 2 principle passes at A-Level relevant to the programme applied for.
- B.Ed applicants should be Grade 5 teachers.
- Diploma Holders in the relevant programmes/fields.
- A minimum of 1 principle pass in the relevant area and at least 5 O-Level passes obtained at the same sitting.
- DIPE applicants should be Grade 3 teachers.
- 5 O-Level passes obtained at the same sitting.