Kumi University Scholarship Committee yet invites applications from entire students’ body of Kumi University.
The Scholarships to be awarded cover the following categories:
- The Needy and Orphans
- Academic Excellence
- Sport Talented Personalities
- Clergy Biological Children
- Staff Biological Children
- Work and Study Scheme
- Nyero Community
- Application forms can be obtained from the main campus
- Successful candidates shall be short listed.
All inguries about admissions should be addressed to:
The Academic Registrar,Kumi University,P.o Box 178 Kumi,Uganda .
Application forms are obtained from:
- The Main Campus after Paying a non refundable fee of 25,000 ugsh.
- Notification: Application forms can be downloaded on-line and payments made on the day of submission you can also otain application from Voice of Teso FM Soroti, Radio Lira FM Lira and Open gate FM Mbale.
Duly filled forms must be returned to the Academic Registrar’s office as soon as possible.
New students are admitted in January,and August each year and given 25% Scholarship